Shipping Officer (Experience in Customer Service & Inventory, 5 days)
- Ensure procedures for processing of item with sales restrictions, order that require price approval and other principal specified requirement are strictly adhered to.
- Co-ordinate the flow of information between customers, warehouse and delivery team concerning status of orders/ delivery arrangements and wrong orders.
- Manage order hotlines by ensuring calls are answered promptly and minimize abandon calls especially during peak hours. Ensure achievement of departmental service level at all times.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of orders received through the order hotline.
- Ensure that critical information regarding urgent delivery, special timing request are communicated and follow up with the delivery section till completion of delivery.
- Assist in the processing of orders from other sources eg Fax, sales order or Electronic orders when required.
- Responsible for collection of information and timely log in of feedback in the CRM system.
- Verify and analyse information provided. Resolve issues on the spot whenever possible, otherwise assign task to relevant departments for resolution or rectification of feedback.
- Ensure timely feedback of all problems and issues from customers and principals.
- Provide admin support when necessary. E.g. Filing, data entry, retrieval of documents, etc or any other duties assigned.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance to ISO procedures.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
- 'O' level with 1-2 years relevant experience in logistics operations or customer service role preferred
- Preferably with experience in SAP/ ERP System.
- $2000-$2500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week (8.30am-5.30pm).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310