Shipping Manager/ Shipping Operations Executive (oil & gas)
Shipping Manager or, Operations Executive (Master Mariner prefered)
Location: *Town office
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri) *5-DAY week
- Responsible for a full spectrum of shipping operations and documentations Handle shipment coordination with supplier, buyer, ship broker and shipowners, surveyors, insurance company to ensure smooth loading/delivery and discharging.
- Responsible in monitoring and recording shipment database daily for all shipments under the company’s charter Respond promptly to queries/issues/disputes arising during the voyage with concerned internal and external parties until they are resolved.
- Work closely with surveyors to ensure accurate quantity and quality of the cargo to minimize loss and cost during loading and unloading.
- Keep shipping operations within budget without compromising speed and efficiency.
- Ensure coverage of maritime cargo insurance & charterer’s liabilities on all shipments Handle freight/hire payments and accounts reconciliation with owners. Follow up on shipping claims and demurrage Create and implementing shipping policies and procedures.
- Documenting processes and reporting to management as required.
- Complying to shipping industry regulations and company policies Evaluate carrier performance with order and logistic
- 5-6 years shipping operations experience from shipping and trading company.
- Degree in shipping, logistic management/ equivalent with in depth knowledge in shipping
- A qualified Master Mariner / sea going experience on tankers an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical analytical, negotiation, presentation and problem-solving skill.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skill
- Good working attitude and keen to learn Possess initiative and able to work pro-actively with little supervision
- Able to travel and attend site work
**Only Singaporean/ SPR need apply**
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
BizCare Personnel Services