Shipping Manager (Commodities | Central
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for all logistical activities related to import, storage and delivery of the cargo for Australia, export to New-Zealand and export from Thailand (cross-trades).
- Weekly internal reporting of status shipments for SE Asia & Pacific clients.
- Processing all contract data in the Logistics system (Dycotrade/365), execution of purchase and sales contracts in line with the agreed conditions agreed by the parties (such as time, payment conditions, delivery and incoterm conditions).
- Arranging transportation and the execution of purchase and sales contracts closed by the Commercial Department in line with the agreed conditions by the parties.
- Arranging the documentation in line with our purchase and sales contracts closed by the Commercial Department within the agreed conditions.
- Monitoring and checking of all incoming invoices per file.
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior exposure within the Commodities industry will be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently with strong customer service mindset.
- Possess effective organizational and follow up skills, paying attention to detail.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080