Shipping/ Logistic Officer (MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1878026
Entry Level, Experienced
- Order Receipt and Processing
- Follow-up and keep track with origin for response
- Handle Sales Enquires and Small Customer Accounts
- Submit sample request form to respective origin upon customers' reque
- Follow-up on sample tracking
- Arrange shipment of samples via courier
- Acknowledge customer quality complaints
- Follow-up and keep track of status of POs issued thru SG managed customers.
- Raise Deal Ticket for respective origins.
- Follow-up with respective origins for issuance of Contract
- Closely monitor draw-down progress of annual contracts on weekly basis.
- Highlight to Sales Managers any slow performing contracts/items.
- Credit Approval/Extension
- Liaise with customer's AP for all required information.Follow-up with Accounts/Risk Team for approval
- Prepare credit approval /extension for new customer accounts
- Follow-up with customers for delayed payments
- Follow-up and handling of physical shipping documents
- Check and trace payments, including negotiating LCs where applicable
- Other Ad Hoc support
- Minimum Diploma holder Maritime/ shipping / Logistics / Supply Chain
- At least 1-2 years of shipping experience
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to joeychen@ recruitexpress.com.sg
CEI No.: Joey Chen Hui Yi (R1878026)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd