- To manage the level of inventory considering the shelf life of the items
- To manage the storage and transportation cost
- To support and train the 3PL on audit requirements
- Monitor inbound and outbound shipments activity and maintain the documentation as required at designated sites
- Report outstanding transaction confirmation twice a week
- Manage the warehouse mix following our strategy
- Follow up the turnover of the products inside the warehouses
- O Level or Diploma in Logistics, supply chain, administration, finance
- At least 2 year experience with Inbound operation
- Good PC and basic keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and Documentation systems.
- Knowledge in Imports procedures, taxes and port operation
- Good time management skills.
- Able to speak Mandarin and English (in order to handle queries and concerns from Mandarin and English speaking associates in regards with the shipment transaction matters.)
- Good English writing skill
- Must have a customer-orientated approach.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Analytical with good attention to detail
Country Foods Pte Ltd