Shipping Executive (Import/Export/Tradenet)
NewPower Worldwide is a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods.
We are constantly seeking for dynamic and meticulous candidates to join us. Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package.
The candidate must have good knowledge of import/export process and tradenet submission.
- Preparation of Customs Declaration via Tradenet System that is compliant and meet with the Customs requirements
- Ensure that shipping documentation is provided timely to facilitate customs clearance
- Handle shipping documentations/procedures for Import and Export in a timely and efficient manner according to company's requirement.
- Support day to day operational at the Warehouse (packing,picking,receiving,incoming,outgoing,inventory etc)
- Take on any other tasks as assigned
- Must have import/export documentation, shipping and tradenet knowledge
- Knowledge in GST submission and accounting matter is a plus
- Organization and administrative skills with multi-tasking ability
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills.
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin (in order to handle enquiries from Mandarin speaking customers)
- Singaporean only.
New Power Worldwide