Shipping Executive (Freight Export/5days/ Max Offer S$3k)
A Ocean Freight Company is looking for a Sea Export Candidate to join their Operation Team. Please read the Job Description below.
• Prepare export documentation.
• Process of Export shipments and all related activities
• Liaise with agent and consignee on shipment arrangement.
• Handle documents and coordination to ensure smooth shipment and timely collection of cargo
• Check on contractor’s invoice for costing and invoicing customers for payment
• Handle Customs Permit Declaration
• Knowledge in Customs Export Cargo Declaration and IncoTerms
• Monitor vessel arrival and coordinate with haulier on the collection of the cargo
• Liaising with forwarders and overseas agents with regards to incoming / outgoing shipments
• Attend to any other ad-hoc duties or any related tasks that are assigned
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge on shipping documentation
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and planning skills
• Sense of urgency in managing customers' requests
• Able to commerce immediate or with short notice
5days work, Mon to Fri, 9am to 6.45pm
Office located in Henderson
Interested Applicants EMail to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]with detail resume in MS Words Doc format and a copy of recent photo.Your interest will be treated with strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted. Thank you.
EA Licence No. 12C6198 | Registration No. R1109757
Hecal Pte Ltd