Shipping & Documentation Support ($3,500)
Our client is our of the biggest tire manufacturing company in the world with eight manufacturing facilities, more than 32,000 global employees, and distribution to a market of more than 130 countries.
- Basic up to $3,500
- 5 days work week
- AWS + VB
- Location: Bugis
- Good career progression
- Coordinate Documentation and Shipping arrangements with Suppliers for shipment of Contracts or Purchases to factories
- Support factories in purchasing of raw materials and ship to factories globally
- Handle full scope of purchasing documentation process from generate PO, expedite orders, update delivery status and schedules
- Prepare shipping documents for import shipments and process bank document such as Letter of Credit, etc.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paper work and filling documents.
- Handle customers’ & suppliers’ feedbacks & complaint
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Experience in preparation of L/C
- Possess shipping & documentation experience
- Familiar with ERP PO system and Excel reports is a must.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jim Tee Zhi Hao
Registration Number: R1875332
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd