Shipping Documentation Officer
Springfield Consulting Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 09C4075 | EA Personal Registration No: R1104388
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Perform checking and administration of import & export documents.
- Documents include Bill of Lading, weekly vessel schedule, manifest, etc.
- Assisting consignee and hauler's inquiry for charges and free time.
- Create and send invoices to customers.
- Monitoring vessel closely.
- Compile updated schedules and block book request for all trades.
- Correspond and follow up on emails.
- Declaration and monitoring of bookings.
- Updates sales team on extension of rates validity.
- N or O or A Levels/Nitec or Higher Nitec/Diploma.
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in the shipping (carrier) industry.
- Fresh Diploma holder are welcome to apply
- Meticulous and fast learner.
- Town area.
- 5days work week.
To apply, pls send in you resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Springfield Consulting Pte Ltd