Shipping Coordinator(Town, 2.5K- 3.6K)
- Input, verify and confirm customers’ orders from order entry to invoicing.
- Liaise and coordinate shipping efforts among Customers and third party suppliers.
- Monitor Customers’ order fulfilment status and communicate effectively throughout the process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Issuing and managing Back to Back purchase order to third party suppliers
- Perform pre & post sales administration duties.
- Liaise with Sales Divisions on shipping requirements.
- Arrangement of local distribution, air / sea freight consignment and courier service.
- Check export L/C and issue amendment list
- Prepare all related shipping documentations such as, invoice, packing list, B/L,L/C, AWB, C/O and otherrelevant shipping documents
- Coordinate with 3PL to arrange shipment.
- Audit forwarder and freight bills for payment.
- At least Diploma in any field
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- PC literate -MS Excel and Words application
- Well verse will the documentation of different payment terms
- Understand all different Incoterms 2000
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621