Shipping Coordinator (MNC / West / Up to 2.7K)
- Coordinate port calls for assigned customers
- Ensure correct amount of pre-funding are received or the correct level of authority has approved any deviation, prior to performing the Port Call
- To advise on selection of contractors for goods and services to principals, to provide competitive quotations if required
- Coordinate all Service Agreement related jobs in close coordination with company port operations globally
- Ensure all appointments are handled without delay and assigned to Operations
- Diploma in any discipline
- Min. 1 year experience in Marine industry, preferably with Shipping operation experience
- Good time management and communication skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Working location: Clementi (Transport provided at Clementi Mrt)
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to $2700 (depending on experience)
*Interested applicants please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your resume to popo.tang[at] career-avenue.com with a latest photograph and attention it to Ms Popo Tang.