Our client is a manufacturer for semiconductor.
● Handle full set shipping document, Banking documents, regulations and law where applicable
● Coordinate with internal & external parties on follow-up shipments
● Responsible for custom declaration
● Clerical support to marketing department
● Experienced in searching and booking vessel schedule
● 1 to 2 years shipping clerk experience
● Familiar with ERP system and Incoterms, proficient with MS Office (Excel)
● Good communications skills to coordinate with suppliers and forwards
● Experience dealing with Mainland China suppliers
● A good team player, responsible and detailed mind
● Immediately available
● Singaporean only
- Working Location: North Area
- Working Hours: Monday Friday (8am to 5:30pm)
- Overtime work is required
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your detailed resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Hurley Li | Drake International | Registration No. R1104796 | EA License No. 11C3510
Drake International (S) Ltd
DRAKE International is a global leader in the field of Human Capital Management solutions. Founded in Winnipeg, Canada in 1951, today DRAKE operates with over 100 offices in 9 countries, servicing thousands of clients in a wide range of industries and functions. DRAKE International is a private company still under the ownership of the original founder, R.W. Pollock. DRAKE has pioneered innovative strategies for clients to reduce costs, increase revenue and enable their strategic intent using human economics methodologies. DRAKE partners with clients to deliver measurable results by optimising their human capital resources, using a blend of flexible staffing, permanent recruitment and unique technologies. DRAKE’s entrepreneurial and creative approaches to both strategy and execution bring the flexibility to meet the needs of our clients in today’s competitive environment. DRAKE Singapore has been established since 1988. Our core business here in Singapore is focused on the supply of t