✓ US MNC
✓ 5 Days work week
- Maintain inventory accuracy in system
- Maintain and control materials to optimum level of WIP, FG
- Packing of consignment stock & send out on a timely manner
- Coordinate outbound shipment base on shipment plan
- Email communication with customers or suppliers
- Work with Logistics Service Provider for outbound related shipment
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain, Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Able to work as a team.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be
updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd