Confidential| Date Posted: 9-Oct-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for processing of full sets air freight shipping and outbound execution;
- Coordinate and follow up shipments status with forwarder and logistic department;
- Handle permit declaration and/or tax refund for export sales;
- Prepare and check shipping documents to ensure compliance with import/export & statutory regulations;
- Work closely with the Accounts team to ensure that the payment by customer have been made before execution of shipment;
- Update internal stakeholder of the progress of export arrangement and air-freight/shipping ETA dates;
- Maintain accurate records of shipping documents;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must at least possess Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chan Management with 1 year of experience in export air freight processing;
- Knowledge of L/C documentations, incoterms, shipping procedure & freight forwarding experience;
- Tradenet experience will be added advantage;
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment;
- 5.5 days work week.