Shipping Coordinator (In house / 5 Days / Entry Level)
- Arrange shipment/logistics with freight forwarders and service providers.
- Prepare shipment advise to suppliers and customers.
- Raise invoice and arrange shipping documents timely and ensure conformity.
- Maintain professional customers/suppliers relationship
- Liaison with relevant authorities to ensure full compliance with all import and export regulations.
- Coordinate with Finance Department on invoicing and payment matter.
- Assisting in administrative and ad-hoc task assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Candidate without experience can be considered as training provided.
- Interpersonal effectiveness, able to liaise with people from different levels and functions.
- Strong analytical skills and high learning agility.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MSWORD format by using Apply Now button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Loo Jing Ni
Registration No: R1879628
EA License No: 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd