Shipping Coordinator (Import & Export | Logistics MNC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Alternate Saturdays, 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Handle order processing and responsible for import and export coordination.
- Coordinate with various forwarders to arrange for goods pick up for delivery to customer.
- Ensure customer’s orders are processed in a timely and accurately manner.
- Attend to customer's enquiries and provide updates on shipping status.
- Prepare shipping documents (import/ export documents).
- Ensure all billings are done timely & accurately.
- Maintain inventory accuracy in WMS system.
- Administrative duties.
- Other ad-hoc shipping duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma in Logistic/ Supply Chain/ Business or related field.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd