Shipping Coordinator (5 days, $3000-$3500)
- Serve as the key liaison person between client and internal departments on request and issue resolution.
- Manage, monitor and control stockholding. Prepare stockholding and indent reports for monthly reviews.
- Support monthly KPI metrics and perform root cause analysis to improve metrics & performance, timely submission of internal and external reporting, as well as, present operational KPI.
- Manage Replenishment and inbound Inventory in line with the forecast or indent, commercial and stock holding requirements.
- Review materials forecast and execute Supply Plan, analyses Key Planning Parameters to achieve a balance between Inventory and Forecast.
- Analyse Forecast Variance and identify strategies to improve the Forecasting process to minimize the variance.
- Analyse the variance of demand and supply, pro-actively monitor the fulfillment gaps, drive investigation of root cause and recovery plan
- Establish appropriate safety stock level meeting required service levels.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to meet inventory goals
- Reviews slow moving items, block inventories according to Excess and Obsolescence Policy.
- Effectively use ERP system to manage high number of material SKUs.
- Review work processes and initiate process improvement plans.
- Diploma/ Degree with 1-2 years relevant experience in key account management, logistics, warehousing, pharmaceutical or distribution industry.
- Preferably with experience in SAP or ERP System.
- $3000-$3500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week (8.30am-5.30pm).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310