Shipping Coordinator (3-month, East)
Our Client, an MNC manufacturing company is seeking a dynamic Shipping Coordinator to join their Customer Service and Sales department.
- Handle full set of import/export shipping documents
- L/C negotiation
- Liaise with freight forwarder / 3PL on logistics matter and book vessel schedule
- Work closely with sales team to processing new orders and preparing contracts
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Familiar with Incoterms
- Knowledge in computer application, proficient with MS Office and ERP system
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- A good team player, responsible and detailed mind
- Immediately available, Singaporean only
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your detailed resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Registration No. R1104796 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
Drake International (S) Ltd