Shipping Co-ordinator - Up $2300 / 2 yr / East
- Basic Salary: up to $2,300 per month depending on qualification and working experience
- Mon – Fri, half Sat
- Assist the Head of Department in handling documentation and shipping arrangements (inwards and outwards).
- Liaising with shipping companies, transportation companies, internal departments to ensure timely clearance and delivery of goods.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent
- At least 1 years of working experience in Shipping or Logistics function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd