Shipping Assistant (Up to $3000 / 5 days / Central)
• Salary: $ 2500 - $ 3000
• Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
• Good career opportunities
• Prepare shipping documents for import shipments and process bank document such as Letter of Credit
• Handle full scope of purchasing documentation process from generate PO, expedite orders, update delivery status and schedules
• Filing and keep proper records of shipping documents
• Prepare, handle and coordinate shipments pertaining to customers' needs (USA, China)
• Any other duties assigned from time to time
• 1 - 2 years relevant experience
• Process with ERP PO System
• Experience in preparation of L/C
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Siag Kar Yean (Karen)
Registration Number: R1985282
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd