Shipping Assistant (Transshipment)
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Great learning opportunities
- 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am – 6pm
- Easily accessible from Promenade MRT Station
- Up to $3000 basic + AWS
Our Client, a well-established MNC in the logistics industry, is seeking for an incumbent to join their team as a Transshipment Assistant.
- To ensure the containers are correctly loaded to the right destination
- To handle DG Declaration
- To check common feeder schedule with feeder operator
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations
- Min. Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain/Maritime or any relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Abigail Low Xue Li (CEI Registration No.: R1982867) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.