Shipping Assistant (S$2000 / 5 Days / Bukit Batok)
- Attend to customers' enquiries through email or phone calls
- Prepare, handle and coordinate shipments pertaining to customers' needs
- Generate shipping documents and invoices
- Filing and keep proper records of shipping documents
- Provide customer service and maintain good relationship with customers / oversea agents
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- 1 years of working experience.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Sum Zi Xin (Sinnie)
Registration Number: R1982525
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd