Shipping Assistant / Officer
- Prepare shipping data and documents submission
- Coordinate internal functional departments to ensure timeliness of order processing
- Tally traders’ permits for MRS.
- Act as liaison with customers.
- Perform ad-hoc duties for counter service.
- GCE ‘N’/‘O’ Level with at least 1 year’s working experience.
- Positive attitude, committed, meticulous, responsible and multi tasks.
- Willing to learn and gain more experience.
- Computer literate.
- A team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Interested applicants, please state your working experiences, qualifications, last drawn & expected salaries and reasons for leaving in your resume and write in/email to:
10 Hoe Chiang Road
#25-01 Keppel Towers
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please do not use the ‘Quick Apply’ or ‘Non-member Apply’.
We regret only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wan Hai Lines