Vance Group Limited | Date Posted: 8-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Location: City Hall
- Process Sales Contract and Proforma Invoice promptly
- Updating of data and customer’s requirement into SAP and our tracking System
- Handling of LC negotiation and other modes of payment
- Liaise, coordinate and respond to meet customers’ shipping requirements
- Follow up on Letter of Credit and payments according to contracts
- Handling customer issues and feedbacks
- Handling customer order fulfilment accurately
- Liaise with warehouse for packing / shipping instructions
- Process customers' orders to support the day to day logistics operations.
- Liaise with freight forwarders / Shipping Lines on Shipment Bookings
- Assist in liaising with customers and freight forwarders on delivery and schedules.
- Work closely with Operations personnel to resolve order or shipment related issues.
- Have a foresight in product availability and plan movement accordingly
- Any other duties as required
- Possess minimum a Diploma (preferably in Logistics Management/Supply Chain) with minimum of 2 years of experience in Shipping/Logistics
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel
- Dynamic, self-motivated and persevering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English and ability to communicate in Malay would be an advantage (In order to liaise with the Malay speaking associates)
- Demonstrates strong sense of initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team player with positive attitude
- Results-oriented and able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility
- 5-day work week
- Training provided on the job with potential for further upgrading to develop a longer term logistics career
- Out-patient and hospital medical benefits
- Salary for this position depending on experience
Please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .Please include current and expected salary, notice period and reasons for leaving current or past employment.
Vance Group Limited
Vance Group is a diversified business group headquartered in Singapore. Our companies are involved in manufacturing and trading of chemicals and oleochemicals in Malaysia and Singapore. The Vance Group is on an exciting and aggressive growth path, and is looking for an energetic, result-oriented and "can do" individual to join us.