Shipping Administrator (MNC / Tuas / $3K)
Company : Manufacturing industry
- Responsible for the day to day shipping operations
- Ensure all shipments are delivered on time by working closely with Order Management team, Purchasing team etc.
- Handle shipping documentation and verify freight invoices
- Maintain proper filing of the various shipping related forms/documentations
- Updates import/export shipments details on a regular basis
- Other shipping related duties as assigned
- Diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 year of Logistics or shipping experience
- Good knowledge of Incoterms, import & export processes and LC document preparation
- Proficient in MS Applications.
- Expected to work independently and a good team player.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16445
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD