Shipping Admin ($2800 | Tuas )
- Prepares shipping documents.
- Coordinates with warehouse, forwarders, internal & external customers to ensure timely execution of shipment to customers.
- Verifies freight invoices, maintain proper filling of the various shipping related forms/documentations for traceability & audit purposes.
- Performs billing on a timely basis.
- Other shipping related works as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum diploma level or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in Shipping and logistic duties.
- Knowledge in import/export procedue will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16442
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD