Shipment Coordinator Level II
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is a US MNC in the Oil and Gas industry. They are currently looking for a Shipment Coordinator to be part of an exciting career journey.
- Review freight invoices. also includes broadening scope such as coverage for Supply Coordinators for operational duties (scheduling of voyage, vessel screening, documentation instructions issuance, liaising with third party for loading/discharge dates, appointment of surveyors, closing of voyage).
- Consolidate & coordinate vessel requirements and schedule to support requirements.
- Optimize voyages, cargo sizes, co-loads, port rotations to maximize general interest benefits.
- Letter of Credit review, liaising with banks and credit forwarders for Customs declaration and Free-Trade-Agreement application.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of petroleum logistics and operation.
- Knowledge of Letter of Credit.
- Understanding the impact of ship delays and demurrage.
- Understanding of basic ship operations and capabilities.
- Possesses analytical skills and is proficient in Excel and Word.
- Good organisation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Attention to details and concern for accuracy.
- Location: Harbourfront
- 5 Days Work Week
- 1 Year renewable contract
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894) and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894