At Delifrance Singapore, we are always looking for talents who are keen to put a smile on people’s faces with their skills and excellent standards of service.
In return, we keep our staff happy with excellent rewards, comprehensive on the job and baking training, benefits and career development opportunities.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in managing outlet operations.
- Responsible to provide courteous and efficient food & beverage services to guests.
- Manage customer’s feedback, communicate back to staff and fellow managers, and take a course of action that will improve the service standards and food quality
- Assist in food preparation & daily operations at the back kitchen
- Responsible for cleanliness and great ambience of the store to ensure customer’s comfort.
- Ensure great product display and quality products to customer
- Cleanliness of workstations (Cleanliness checklist and Clean as You Go)
- Check and recommend repairs and maintenance of machines, furniture and fixtures in the store including the cold room
- To check the POSM, Marketing Display, Magazines, Newspapers and other displays in the dining area to ensure that they are in good condition, available and correctly place.
- To perform any other duties from time to time when required as assigned by immediate supervisor or other representative of the management.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a service industry
- Possess leadership qualities and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Guest orientated and service focus
- Well groomed with a pleasant personality
- Self motivated and possess drive and vigor
- Matured and must be a person of integrity
- 6 days’ work per week
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays