Shift Safety Coordinator (Chemical MNC) @ Jurong Island
- Implement the applicable Singapore WSH and organization regulations and compliance matters related to Occupational Safety
- Provide the lead in training of the Site Emergency Response Team (ERT) in emergency drills and lead (SIC role) the ERT during an incident
- Identify and assess Risk Assessment and measures for improvement
- Train the contractors and employees on ESH related matters e.g. Work Permits, Site Induction, Occupational Health and Emergency Response
- Ensure compliance to work permits (e.g. confined space, hot work, work at height etc.)
- GCE ‘O’ levels qualifications or above and possess Advance Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health.
- Hands on experience in fire-fighting, training and incident response will be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the chemical/petrochemical industry
- Hands on experience in dealing with contractor safety as well as firefighting and hazmat response is necessary.
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and perform 12 hours rotating shift
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16322
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD