Shift Lab Technician (Chemical MNC) @ Jurong Island
- Operates laboratory equipment and instruments to performs laboratory tests according to described procedures for determining the chemical or physical characteristics as quality control, process control and/or product development.
- Communicate results to the relevant operations personnel.
- Responsible for trouble shooting on non-conformance of analysis data and trouble shooting of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Preventive maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments
- Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the use of Automatic and Manual Titration-Equipment, GC, HPLC, pH-meters, AAS, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, TOC Analyzer, TGA and XRF are desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and perform 12 hours shift
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14214
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD