Sharepoint Systems Analyst
- Responsible for all EDI and B2B-BizTalk design, development, enhancement and deployment.
- Perform EDI support, trouble-shooting and debugging.
- Coordinate and lead all EDI development. Changes with external vendors and customers.
- Perform SAP EDI / B2B – BizTalk support and development changes.
- Perform necessary Microsoft BizTalk upgrade & patches as and when required.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working with SharePoint is required.
- Familiar with XSLT transform / EDI-X12/EDIFACT schemas / SAP IDOC structure.
- Experience in Microsoft Biztalk server 2010/2016 and XML coding and processing.
- Experience in EDI / ALE design, development and deployment between any middleware and B2B services/applications.
- Experience working with EDI / ALE and work flow and any middleware and B2B applications will be an advantage.
- Experience in system integrations using Microsoft related products and Microsoft Dynamics application will be an advantage.
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Professional Microsoft/SAP/Oracle certification will be an advantage.
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and team player.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd