Sharepoint Regional Support Executive (Regional Travel - $5.5k)
Salary: up to $5,500
Work Days: 5 Days (9am to 5:45pm)
Work Location: Tampines
Work Terms: Full-Time Permanent with excellent benefits & bonuses
• Responsible and accountable for the delivery of assigned ICT projects and solutions to the region within approved budget, timeline and scope in accordance to the annual action plans and the Company’s mid-term plans.
• Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and technology in the assigned research area to meet business needs.
• Assist the HODs in developing, reviewing and presenting strategic and tactical roadmaps.
• Responsible and accountable for the regional SharePoint collaboration architecture blueprint, design and user adoption.
• Manage the development, change and support for all Company websites and with effective collaboration with Corporate Marketing department and regional stakeholders.
• Responsible and accountable for the daily administrative support and system improvement of the assigned web-based and mobile-based applications.
• Ensure up-to-date documentation of the assigned program/project, system and business application, and business processes.
• Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology
• At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in a hands-on project/program management, with exposure to IT/Cloud infrastructure and web-based and mobile business applications.
• Proven experience or successful track records in program/project execution in the role of program/project manager and/or program/project lead in both ICT/Cloud infrastructure implementations.
• Strong exposure in SharePoint, Web/Mobility Applications, Website development and management, Workflow and digital transformation processes.
• Technical/Functional exposure in the following: Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, SQL Server Database, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Exchange, ERP systems, Web-based or Mobility Application Development.
• Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity certification
• SharePoint Design and Administration certification
• Basic knowledge of LAN, WAN and VPN networking.
• Good knowledge in Cloud Computing and enterprise transformations will be added advantage.
• Good knowledge or exposure in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity will be added advantage.
• Relevant Project Management certification (CITPM, PMP or PRINCE) is advantageous
• Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills.
• Good team player with the ability and willingness to work as part of a larger IT team to ensure the achievement and success of the company’s goals and targets
• Firm and determined individual with strong end-user focus and ability to make decisive judgement and decisions
• May need to travel to Asia Pacific countries on a need basis
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services