Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 8-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide overall technical architecture and plan all Sharepoint platform related activities
- Participate in customer review and proposal meeting and handle all the queries
- Responsible to set up Microsoft Sharepoint in high availability, multi-server roles and multi-tier environment
- Installing and configuring large server farm topologies in Physical and Azure
- Applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates
- Oversees activity about the maintenance of SharePoint.
- SharePoint Designer
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Experience with deployment of enterprise-level portals and collaboration solutions on SharePoint platform
- Experience in Internet Information Server, Active Directory, ADFS, OKTA, SharePoint Online, Access Service, Timer Jobs
- Strong SQL experience including SharePoint Database specific maintenance jobs
- Knowledge of architectural design, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations
- Experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
- Ability to work effectively with customer and team members
- Experience working effectively on multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently to achieve business and project goals
- Experience with PowerShell and scripted automation.
- Strong understanding of what can be done using OOB features in SharePoint.
- The configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to an SQL database or a WCF service.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)