CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
1. Decent working environment.
2. Friendly subordinates.
3. Smooth career path.
- Prepare beverages (Coffee, tea, shakes, etc.) following recipes, while paying attention to details such as food allergies and diet preferences.
- Ensure that the fridge and toppings sections are constantly topped up with the right ingredients and measuring spoons.
- Work with Restaurant Manager and colleagues to ensure adequacy of supplies at the beverages station.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the coffee and beverages station, as well as all equipment used in this station.
- Maintain stock of clean cups and mugs.
- Check if equipments operate properly and report any maintenance needs.
- Communicate customer feedback to Restaurant Manager and recommend new menu items.