#SGUnitedTraineeships - Assistant Service Controller
SBS Transit Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
- Work with our specialist team on the Common Fleet Management System (CFMS).
- Monitor bus service performance in a real-time environment and take the necessary actions to minimise service delays, using online resources and support systems
- Resolve emergencies and restore service disruptions to ensure service reliability of our buses on the roads
- Support the team in achieving optimal deployment of buses and Bus Captains
- GCE 'A' Levels / Diploma in any discipline
- Relevant working experience in Operations is an advantage
- Analytical, with excellent problem-solving and organisational skills
- Composed, with the ability to respond effectively to stressful or unpredictable situations
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Able to perform shift work
- Ability to identify colours (as candidates are required to monitor the system, which require good attentive and good eye sights to avoid any inconvenience or missed out)
Extensive training in operational policies, procedures and service controls, as well as system usage, will be provided for successful candidates.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
SBS Transit Ltd