#SGUNITED TRAINEESHIP# Risk & Compliance Trainee (Financial Institution)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Part of the Group Business Risk & Compliance team.
- Be part of a key team on assessing new and existing representatives as part of the due diligence process.
- Assist to conduct a continuous assessment of sales representative activities to ensure compliance to regulatory and internal policies.
- Introduce process improvements to mitigate risk(s) associated to operations and sales functions
- Prepare materials and presentation content relating to Risk & Compliance.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders for the development and implementation of processes due to findings raised by 2nd Line and/or Internal/External Audit finding(s) or as mandated by the regulatory bodies
- Learn to perform due diligence, be familiar with Monetary Authority of Singapore’s (MAS) system to on-board representatives and/or business partners
- Understand the department’s risks & compliance exposures and learn how to introduce sound measures to mitigate them
- Min. Diploma in Banking / Finance
- Prior experience in compliance / banking / financial institutions will be advantageous
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Lynn Mak Ling Ling (EA Personnel No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd