Our client is a global financial organisation offering a suite of services centred around their clients growth. They are reputable for their high employee engagement and strong emphasis on career development.
You will be responsible for :
- Trade matching, processing and settlement.
- Ensuring risk mitigation measures are put in place
- Investigating discrepancies and ensuring accurate settlement of trades and payments
- Providing recommendations of improving efficiency and productivity of operational procedures
- Supporting internal stakeholders in resolving client queries
You have a degree in Banking or related field and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, ideally within treasury processing. You have solid knowledge of treasury services and systems. You have good communication skills. You are highly detail-oriented and a record of being a dependable team player.
- Join a well known brand within the Financial Services Industry
- Embark on a fulfilling career trajectory
- Be a part of a vibrant and diverse culture
Snaphunt Pte Ltd