- Carry out ELV system such as IP CCTV, Intercom, Access Control, IP PBX, Public Address system & etcs, maintenance for residential condominiums, commercial & industrial buildings
- To diagnose & troubleshoot faults in the system, and resolve these technical issues
- Attend to clients’ queries on any operational & maintenance related matters
- Maintain good relationship with customers
- ITE/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical or IT related discipline.
- Min. 2 years of working experience in security line (CCTV/Intercom/Access Control)
- Preferable knowledge in Network and basic IP system.
- Experience in setting up and managing IP PBX system is a plus.
- Computer literate with good knowledge in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Words)
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, service-oriented, passionate and responsible.
- Self-discipline and willing to work staggered.
- Fast learner, independent and can work under pressure.
- Class 3 Driving License Required.
Interested applicants, who meet our requirements, please send your resume / photograph / current
& expected salary to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
For more information on our corporate profile, please login to http://www.fermax.com.sg
Fermax Asia Pacific Pte Ltd