Service Technicians(CCTV, Class 3 Driving License)
- You will be responding to calls for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance service request in accordance with the Company’s Service Agreement.
- To trouble-shoot and repair any system abnormality during maintenance service call at the customers’ premises.
- To supervise and control sub-contractors’ work quality for maintenance work and to render technical support to the other departments’ staff.
- You should possess a Diploma or Higher Nitec in Electronic or Electrical.
- With 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in service and maintenance of alarm, card access and CCTV systems.
- Those with building construction safety supervisor cert. (BCSS) or risk management (RM) certified will be an added advantage.
- Must possess valid class 3 driving license. Stand-by duty is required.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.