Service Technician (West/5-days)
My Client is a leading solution integrator in Fire Protection System and Ventilation System.
- Provide on/off-site service support on preventive maintenance, repair or installation of safety equipment and industrial ventilation machine
- Responsible for daily work task at workshop like housekeeping, maintain tools and equipment, as well as cleanliness, etc.
- Participate in project work or servicing job whenever required
- Higher NITEC / Diploma in Engineering
- Min 1 year working experiences in the relevant area
- Able to travel to West side of Singapore for work
- Advantage for those possess Singapore Class 3 Driving Licence
Interested applicants are requested to submit their job application online or email their complete resume (with a recent photo) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Licence No. 12C6198 | EA Reg. No. R1111728
Hecal Pte Ltd