Service Technician - Up$2000 l Entry level l Ang Mo Kio
★ Working Location: Ang Mo Kio (Office), Travel Around
★ Working Hours: Monday to Friday (830am - 530pm)
★ Salary: $1500 - $2000
★ Taxi Fleet Management Systems
★ No experience required as training will be provided
- Plan daily travel schedule, attend to customer complaints, conducting tests and resolving problems
- Ordering and gathering components & parts
- Installation and performing system tests
- Identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques and recommending system improvements.
- Troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Repair including soldering and replacement of faulty components in faulty equipments
- Work after working hours and weekend to support customer problems
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum NITEC in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics engineering or related studies.
- Possess own bike OR Class 2/3 Driving License
- Able to work after working hours when required (including Saturday and Sundays)
- No experience required as training will be provided
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd