Service Technician (Up $2000/ 5 days / Office Hour/ East)
- To inspect trouble-shoot and calibrate instruments for servicing
- Basic report writing after inspection of instruments is required
- Handle stock-take of parts required for repair/servicing
- Must Possess at least professional certificate/NITEC/Higher NITEC in any engineering field
- Entry level specialized in Technical Skills or equivalent
- Possess good technical knowledge & analyzing skills
- Team player & able to work independently when required
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also write in to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Victor Lim Khai Sian
Registration Number: R1874856
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd