Service Technician (Printers/Scanners/Barcode/Standby/5 Days/CBD/Up to $2500)
Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 6pm
Up to $2,500 Depending on experiences
Mobile Allowance + Transport Allowance
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Electrical & Electronic Industry located at the Central has openings for Service Technician.
- To perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of printers, scanners and hand-labellers
- Assist in providing, testing and installing hardware for exhibitions
- Attend service calls
- Conduct site survey for RF Application (Access Point)
- Perform basic software installation and training
- Perform hardware installation and training
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least Nitec in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics
- Relevant Experience is a clear advantage.
- Skills: Computer literacy, Communication, Listening and Multi-tasking
- Approachable, Independent, Open to new information, Positive attitude, Responsible and Tolerance for change
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd