Service Technician (MNC, Control Valves, Immediate)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Conducts valves (both control and on/off), actuators and instruments repair / calibration work both in-house and at customers’ site
- Generates valves and instruments service report for customers after job completion
- Provide basic trouble shooting and provide suggestion for customers on different solutions
- To prepare calibration reports with accurate information and basic recommendation for customer submission on time.
- Plan, schedule conduct and coordinate program of assigned instruments calibration / maintenance.
- Ensure proper coordination and effective communication within team and with customers
- Able to support emergency support and reach site with-in 2 hours response time as per customer requirements.
- To support customer’s issue after office hours and weekends/public holidays
- Follow customer’s and site leader instruction, guidelines strictly.
- Compliance to customer’s safety requirements, quality standards.
- Ensure all service activities are carried out safely complying with company Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- NITEC/ Higher NITEC in Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of related experience, preferably in instrumentation, process or service industry
- Having basic knowledge on control valves, control and instrumentation
- Maintenance, calibration and trouble-shooting experience in pressure, temperature, level transmitters, flow instruments, pH analyzers, control valve etc.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd