Take the next step in your career at PDS, working in a team dedicated to creating a future where safety is always at the forefront. We work towards to have incident-free worksites.
As an integral member of our Service Team, your focus is to provide technical support to the management and sales team in achieving sales objectives and promote the company’s range of products. At PDS, we remain committed that our service level to the customers adhere to customers’, suppliers’ expectations and the company’s policy.
- Provide in-house or on-site inspection, testing, service/repair, calibration, training of all Company’s products/equipment and systems including coordination of installations and commissioning.
- Participate and be involved in technical activities to achieve international or local quality and service standards to improve service, products and enhance business strategy.
- Assist to manage promotion and sales of preventive maintenance or service and programs, sales/rental of equipment/spare parts to achieve Company set sales and profit targets.
- Train customers on the proper use and application of products represented by the Company.
- Plan, manage, receive and update records of spare parts inventory and test equipment.
- Prepare service or rental quotation, product information and secure sales for products/services and or rental business.
- Demonstrates commitment in expert application of PDS Safety solutions/products, and pro-actively recommending upgrades of our products/services to customers
- ITE in Electronic, Mechanical Engrg or Mechantronics
- Training will be provided
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin
- No experience required, Fresh graduates are welcomed
PDS International Pte Ltd