Service Technician (Home Appliances / Class 3)
• MNC - Good career exposures and opportunities
• 5 Days / East
• Salary up to $2,500 (Depend Experiences)
- Trouble-shooting, maintenance and Installation on gas water heaters; electric heat pump; water pump; kitchen appliances, etc
- Keep sufficient stock levels of maintenance parts in personal vehicle
- Conduct basic user-training to customers
- Prepare and explain after-service reports to customers
- Take follow-up action on outstanding issues, in a timely manner
- Spare part Management
- Experience in Gas water heater or with Gas Service Worker License (LGSW) an added advantage
- Able to trouble-shoot mechanical and electrical problems and take corrective measures to resolve issues
- Basic plumbing experience is an added advantage
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd