Service Technician/Engineer (West/5 Days/Electrical)
Our client is the leading independent distributor and now a manufacturer as well, providing the most comprehensive scope of professional and industrial cleaning and maintenance machinery, accessories and chemicals. The reliable products are extensively used in Asean, China, South Asia, and are also sold in the Middle East and Europe.
- Repair and maintenance of cleaning equipment; e.g. road sweepers, ride-on auto scrubbers etc.
- Able to perform troubleshooting on various electrical circuitry.
- Knowledge in engine and hydraulic knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Understand engineering drawing and schematic layout are essential.
- Able to lead a team of technicians to provide excellent service support.
*Salary and rank of position will be decided depends on experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- No work experience required as on the job training provided.
- Possess class 3 driving license is an added advantage,
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by usingApply Nowbutton
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Ang Siew Lian
Registration No : R1982365
EA License No : 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd