Service Technician / Engineer
As part of after sales services:
- To support the technical team in the installation, testing, instrument calibration and commissioning of company’s equipment.
- To carry out equipment service, calibration, maintenance, repair and training to customers.
- To attend to technical inquiries and after sales services.
- To assist in servicing existing maintenance contract customers.
- To be able to lead a small team of technicians/workers.
Candidate must possess the followings:
- At least a Nitec or Higher Nitec certificate in Engineering – Electronic, Electrical or Mechatronics equivalent.
- Willing to learn, improve one-self and take on new tasks.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to communicate well in English, both spoken and written.
- Class 3 driving license.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
- Singapore citizen preferred.
Training will be provided for candidates without experience.
If you are keen to be part of our growing team, we would be most pleased to meet you and to discuss the career prospects. You are invited to send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Malayan Daching Co Pte Ltd