Service Technician (Chemical industry, $1500-$1700, Shift Work)
- Receive chemicals and perform physical checks from supplier and update system database.
- Unload chemical from trucks and store chemicals.
- Collection and disposing chemical waste for customer and ensuring the compliance to its environmental regulations.
- Carrying out routine operations on system to ensure uninterrupted supply of chemicals.
- Perform routine sampling.
- Monitoring process through system.
- Perform housekeeping activities for the work area.
- Always abide all EHS rules and regulations.
- Secondary level with 1-2 years of relevant experience in Chemical Industry.
- Lots of overtime Claim.
- $1500-$1700 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Shift Work (4 days Work & 3 days Rest).
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah (R1108310)