Service Technician (Automotive / Class 3 )
v Good career opportunity & benefits
v 5.5 Days / 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Responsible for onsite technical work like installation, servicing and maintaining of automotive & tyre servicing equipment (eg Tyre Changer, Wheel balancer, Wheel alignment system)
- Ensuring equipment being installed or delivered to customers complied to the quality standards
- Conduct training and product demonstration
- Conducting service campaigns with salesperson
- Updating and maintaining technical manuals, troubleshooting manuals
- Liaising with supplier & customer for technical requirements
- Warranty claim filling with supplier
- Other responsibilities deemed necessary by the management
- Minimum 2 years of relevant automotive servicing experience
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving licence is a must
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd